Labels

Monday, July 12, 2010

Great theme park game -

One of my dear friends shared this game with our family on our last visit to Disney World. I'm sure she wouldn't mind me sharing it with all of you.

It's a fantastic time filler when you are waiting on transportation or in line for an attraction.

Everyone takes a turn, until you can no longer come up with a unique item to add. Decide what order each member of your party will speak. Choose a theme, such as "Disney Movies". Each person (one at a time) must say the title of a Disney movie. If you repeat the same movie title someone previously shared, you are out of the game. Keep going until there is one person left.

The object of the game is to be the last person remaining to only say a new item and not repeat an item already spoken.

This game could be played with an endless number of themes.

I hope I described this clearly. :) Post if you have any questions.

No comments:

Post a Comment